1 full rack of pork side (St. Louis) ribs or back ribs
1 pouch Missing Link Spice Rub
1/2 cup water
1 bottle Bigfoot Bold BBQ Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 300°F. Clean and trim ribs to your preference.
2. Rub the full exterior of the rack with Missing Link Spice Rub and place into roasting pan or casserole dish. Add water to the bottom of the pan and cover with foil.
3. Bake for 30-40 minutes covered (low and slow). Remove from oven and let rest uncovered.
4. Preheat BBQ to clean rack with medium heat.
5. Grill ribs long enough on medium-low heat to achieve your desired char and even texture (about 20 minutes). As you do so, baste with Bigfoot Bold BBQ Sauce evenly on both sides at least 2-3 times.
6. Remove from grill and serve as a full rack, single ribs or anything in between.